CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

First time Blogger

Hello to all from small town Utah. I am brand new to this but I have been inspired by my sister- in-law and nephews blogs to give it a try. It have so enjoyed reading and seeing the happenings in their lives as we are so far away from each other. Hopefully I can come up with some adventures mix in a few photos here and there that is worth looking at. I would absolutly love and welcome comments.

I'm a wife and mother of 2 daughters Mckendrie,14 and Briley 11 and then we add a cockapoo dog named sassy into the mix. By day I am a elementary school lunch lady ( which is an adventure in itself). We live in a small central town in Utah. I'll try to figure out how to publish some pictures and get them up

All for now Shelly

0 comments: