CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

A new milestone






My days of PTA meetings , being a room mom, and class parties came to an end today. Our elementary school days are over. In fact it is a double milestone with one on to middle school and the other on to high school. Holy cow time flies !! I blinked and they grew up. After 8th grade graduation yesterday we took the girls to dinner to celebrate, and then this morning went to 5th grade graduation breakfast for Briley. I love the girls they are a joy in my life!! Time passes very quickly so give your kids an extra hug today!!



I made easy key lime pie for a treat today to celebrate the last day of school, its a really easy and delicious treat for spring and summer. Here is the recipe.


Easy Key Lime Pie
1 4oz. cream cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk ( not evaporated)
1 pkg lemon-lime kool-aid
1 8oz. cool whip
1 graham cracker crust

Beat cream cheese until smooth the add milk, beat koolaid into mixture until dissolved and well mixed. Beat in cool whip mix well, then put in crust. Enjoy

1 comments:

Jennalee said...

YUM! I'll have to try the pie :)

and I can't believe how fast time goes either!!!