CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Briley's Big Day

Today was Briley's big day to get her braces on! It couldn't have come at a better time.
Our plug thingy that lets the drain go up and down in the sink broke, so for now until it is fixed we just took it out leaving an open drain. Last week while she was brushing her teeth her bottom retainer slipped down the sink. After taking it apart we still had no luck finding it. The good news is, all drains lead to the ocean so some lucky fish will have beautiful straight bottom teeth (maybe we should send the top now and complete the set). Just kidding , anyway we went to the Dentist to fess up to what happened, he kindly told us not to worry she was ready finally ready for her braces.
After a 2 hour Dentist visit she's sporting some lovely new (and might I add expensive) teeth Jewelry. She told me "mom I will always remember which day I got my braces on" today just happens to also be her dad's Birthday. Happy Birthday Honey!!!














1 comments:

Sharbear said...

I'm sure the beautiful smile will make all the pain worthwhile. Cute pictures...beautiful girl!!!