CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Where Did My Little Girl Go ?

Happy 15th Birthday McKendrie !!
It seems like yesterday you were born and sweet little birth mom who loved you very much, and wanted you to have more than she could give you at that time, put you in my arms. I fell in love and our journey began. I hope you will remember when you are faced with a tough situation the legacy of courage that has been left for you!
Now she's all grown up and is such a great kid!! She works hard at school, sports, and music and in everything she does. She has such a loving and easy going personality. I am very proud of the young women she has become. I never take for granted how lucky I am to be a Mom!
Enough of this mushy stuff that makes me cry.

We partied last night with friends at the bowling alley cosmic bowling and eating pizza!


She has some really great friends!




Tunnel bowling.

They made her a Michael Phelps cake.

Then one with little teeny tiny notes written on it that you had to get really really close to the cake to read. You pretty much know what's going to happen with crazy friends and getting that close to a cake .


Anyway I think they had a good time. Happy Birthday my sweetheart !!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Girl. Carter loves you!!!