CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

HELP!!!!

Ok anyone who maybe reads this and might know why this keeps happening I need help. My daughter wanted her own blog so I created her own e-mail and google account then proceeded to create her a blog. We got it all created and things seemed fine until I got on my own blog. It had changed my e-mail to her address and when I left comments on other peoples blog it signed her name. I went back and deleted her blog and tried to create her one again but the same thing happened again.
If anyone can help me I would sure appreciate it.

1 comments:

Jennalee said...

your computer is probably signing you in automatically...if she wants to update her own blog then have her make sure to click the sign in link in the upper right corner or make sure that you "sign out" when you're done with your stuff...