CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A New Driver In The Family "YIKES"

Its official!!! McKendrie got her learners permit today. The drivers licence people are here only on Wednesday's, but not the third Wednesday. We found that out when we went to take the test last week and no one was there, ( The joys of living in a small town) So of course as soon as she got home from school today she hit me up. I feel it only fair to warn you (so you can stay off the side walks) she failed the first time, but they were gracious enough to let her take it again and the rest is history. Oh boy! I'm not real sure I'm ready for this!!

1 comments:

Jennalee said...

ok, I can remember when we were so so happy to have a little McKendrie!!! DRIVING!!! AH!! goes too quickly! Gabi reminded me today that in only 8 years she'll be driving :)